Join our Instructor Training Scheme in England. Join our UK based Instructor Training Gap Year Opportunities for 18 to 24 yr. olds. We provide a FREE 12 month training scheme that includes accommodation, food & £200 per month. You’ll earn a nationally recognised qualifications with the 2nd Year option available for full salaried position and extra training.
Instructor training scheme in UK- Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 37.5 hours per week, 2 days off
What’s included? 100% Free Accommodation, meals & qualifications, £200 per month
Must be: 18-24 year olds, UK or EU national & commit 12 months
Selection process: Message us about applying/enrolling for Aug 2016 or Jan 2017
Instructor Training Scheme – Help Required
Firm Foundations is the Instructor Training Program for ACUK. It is specifically for 18-24 yr. olds, and that is the only pre-requisite to join the scheme. Applicants will be invited to a selection event, at which they would take part in some of the activities we offer, and have to run an ice breaker game of their own. There will be a very casual interview at this event also. Should the applicant be accepted onto the scheme, they will spend 12 months working as an Outdoor Activity Instructor at one of our centres, gaining valuable experience as well as heap loads of qualifications.
- Must have the confidence to speak in front of 12 children on a regular basis.
- Must be willing to participate in all activities offered, which will involve being high up, and in the water. Extensive training will be provided.
- You must be aged between 18 and 24 when starting.
Run activity sessions for school aged children and adults. Sessions are comprised of:
- High Ropes.
- Abseil and Zip wire etc.
Hours & Roster
- Volunteers will work on average 37.5 hours per week, with 2 days off per week.
(Where busy you may be requested to work more, however accrued extra time will be given elsewhere).
Sleeping: We offer free accommodation in our onsite residence.
Linen & Laundry: Linen provided and there is laundry facilities on site.
Eating: Meals included.
Transport: We can provide transport from local train stations.
Instructor Training Scheme – Amenities & Preferences
- UK Nationals. Will consider EU nationals.
- A multitude of qualifications provided by National Governing Body Organisations at no cost to the volunteer.
- 28 places.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Own insurance recommended.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Join us on a Volunteer Placement in Ouarzazate City, Morocco
- Cameroon Volunteering West Africa?
- Zimbabwe Volunteering Community Projects
- Assist in Our School Liberia
- Benin Hostel & Organic Farm Placement
- Go Volunteering Uganda
- Volunteer Sierra Leone
- Volunteer Sudan Africa
- Volunteer Togo Africa
- Morocco Teaching Placement