Fancy Kazan Hostel Volunteering Russia? Do you want to experience life in Kanzan City? We need your help organizing evening events at our hostel. Basic Russian language is essential. In exchange, we offer free accommodation, and free breakfast & lunch.
Kazan Hostel Volunteering Russia – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 20 – 30 hours a week
What’s included? Free accommodation, free breakfast & lunch
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about yourself, relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
- The main task is organizing evening events (basic Russian language is essential).
Hours & Roster
- Volunteers typically help 4-6 hours (may be less).
Sleeping: We offer free accommodation at the hostel.
Linen & Laundry: Bed linen included. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: We offer free breakfast and lunch.
Transport: We’re located in Kazan city centre. Kazan International Airport is an airport located in Tatarstan, Russia, around 25 km southeast of Kazan. It is the largest airport in Tatarstan.
Kazan Hostel Volunteering Russia – Amenities & Preferences
- Free Wi-Fi.
- 2 volunteer positions.
- 2 friends or couples welcome.
- Lots to do and see: You will stay in the heart of Kazan city, the capital and largest city of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The house is located on the red line of Bauman Street and is a fragment of the building of the street. It was built in the first half of the 19th century.
- The building is three-story, built in classic style, with a later alteration of the facades, when the details of the “Modern” were added. Has a complex configuration of the plan. The composition of the facade of their 4 piastres in the interval of 4 openings, on pilasters, floral ornament and panels.
- The first floor is rustovan. Attention is drawn to the recessed entrance with a wooden door, made in the style of “modern”.
- The walls are decorated with stucco. Interior of the premises of the corridor system with parquet oak floors and carved wooden door leaves.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Eco Village Volunteering in Dominican Republic
- Volunteer Help with Education in Dominican Republic
- Outdoor Jobs Assisting in Canada
- Help us Build an Off Grid Yoga Retreat in United States
- Join our Meditation Centre as a Volunteer in Canada
- Be a Airbnb Hosting Assistant in Canada
- Join our Climate Compliance 6 month Program in the Caribbean
- Help on a Vegan Organic Garden in Hawaii, United States
- Farm Stay in the USA
- Help with Odd Jobs in USA