Enjoy Ranch Garden Helping in Chile. We are always trying to work on our garden but our place is very dry so it is really hard to keep. We need innovative people with good ideas and taste of art who could make our place look a little prettier. This involves working with rocks, dry plants, sand, etc.
Enjoy Ranch Garden Helping in Chile – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week
What’s included? Free accommodation & meals
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Ranch Garden Helping in Chile – Help Required
- We are always trying to work on our garden but our place is very dry so it is really hard to keep. We need innovative people with good ideas and taste of art who could make our place look a little prettier. This involves working with rocks, dry plants, sand, etc.
- We are a family who live and work right here so we will be able to assist you any moment if you need.
Sleeping: We offer nice accommodation.
Linen & Laundry: Laundry facilities available.
Eating: All meals included too.
Transport: The nearest airport is Chacalluta International Airport, 30 km from Rancho Benny.
About Arica: Arica is a commune and a port city with a population of 196,590 in the Arica Province of northern Chile’s Arica y Parinacota Region. It is Chile’s northernmost city, being located only 18 km (11 mi) south of the border with Peru. The city is the capital of both the Arica Province and the Arica and Parinacota Region. Arica has a mild, temperate climate with some of the lowest annual rainfall rates anywhere in the world, consequently there are rarely any clouds over Arica. Arica is located at the bend of South America’s western coast known as the Arica Bend or Arica Elbow. At the location of the city are two lush valleys that dissect the Atacama Desert converge: Azapa and Lluta. These valleys provide fruit for export.
Arica is an important port for a large inland region of South America. The city serves a free port for Bolivia and manages a substantial part of that country’s trade. In addition it is the end station of the Bolivian oil pipeline beginning in Oruro.The city’s strategic position is enhanced by being next to the Pan-American Highway, being connected to both Tacna in Peru and La Paz in Bolivia by railroad and being served by an international airport.
Its mild weather has made Arica known as the “city of the eternal spring” in Chile while its beaches are frequented by Bolivians. The city was an important port already during Spanish colonial rule. Chile seized the city from Peru in 1880 following the War of the Pacific and was recognized as Chilean by Peru in 1929. A substantial part of African Chileans live in or trace their origins to Arica.
Ranch Garden Helping in Chile – Amenities & Preferences
- Preferred stay 2 weeks+.
- 2 places available.
- Must be 18 +.
- Older volunteers welcome.
- If volunteering as a family, please as us first.
- Free Wi-Fi.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Free Hotel Stay France (Swap your DIY Skills)
- Belgrade Hostel Volunteering in Serbia
- Small Holding Help Needed in France
- Volunteer Work Hostel Spain on the Beach
- Hostel Volunteer Work in France
- Communal Living France
- Volunteer at a Panama Surf Paradise & Live for Free
- Volunteer in Costa Rica and Work in Exchange for Room and Board
- Join our Fighting Poverty 10 month Program in Caribbean & Belize