We are a community with a little hostel and activity groups such as yoga, spiritual retreat, natural medicine, women’s circles, massage rooms, sauna, etc.
There is more than one-hectare land, flower gardens, permaculture gardens, little lakes, and magic places to get in touch with mother earth. We need helping hands for creative work, making furniture, organizing retreats, gardening, or cleaning the land. Would you like to join us and volunteer in Bavaria, Germany?
Availability and requirements
In our community, we need help with creative, new ideas.
With your help, we can create furniture, new lamps or something else. Creativity is the limit! We would like to organize new retreat activity groups.
We can match your tasks to the skills you have. Our property is huge so there is always something to do – gardening, making some creative stuff, or even cooking or taking care of our baby. That’s up to you and we can discuss it!
You will work for around 20 hours a week and you will have days off on the weekend. We kindly ask you to be clean in the house, respectful of all humans and nature, and above all bring positive energy!
Volunteer in Bavaria, Germany: What we offer?
You will be accommodated in a cute little van or the hostel, that’s up to you. You can also camp if that’s what you like. There is a big kitchen to use for everybody. Bed sheets are included and you will get 3 meals a day when you want.
We can eat together and spend time together if you wish. Everything is free for you. There is free wifi.
We welcome singles, couples, families and animals 🙂
More opportunities in Germany
- An opportunity for potato lovers: help in the only potato hotel in Germany.
- Volunteer in a backpacker hostel in Leipzig, Germany
- Work on fundraising projects while volunteering in Germany.
More opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on Limnos, Greece as a bar assistant or yoga instructor.
- Volunteer on a farm in beautiful Croatia.
- Volunteer at a glamping and hospitality business in Kos, Greece
- Help with gardening tasks while living in a scenic area of Denmark
- Enjoy a working holiday in South of France, helping run our Guest Accommodation
- Work exchange in France: Help improve a property in the south west
Posts by us
- 7 steps to finding your calling
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Best Places to Volunteer in Australia and How to Get There
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania
- A beginners guide to volunteering in Spain
- Guide to exchanging work for accommodation and travelling for free