We are a community with a little hostel and activity groups such as yoga, spiritual retreat, natural medicine, women circles, massage rooms, sauna and a lot more.
We have more then one hectare land, flower gardens, permaculture garden, little lakes, magic places to get in touch with mother earth. We need helping hands for creative work, making furniture, organizing retreats, gardening or cleaning the land. Would you like to join us and volunteer in Bavaria, Germany?
Availability and requirements
In our community we need help with creative, new ideas.
With your help, we can create furniture, new lamps or something else. Creativity is the limit! We would like to organize new retreats activity groups.
We can match your tasks to skills you have. We have a huge property so there is always something to do – gardening, making some creative stuff or even cooking or taking care of our baby. That’s up to you and we can discuss it!
You will work for around 20 hours a week and you will have days off on the weekend. We kindly ask you to be clean in the house, respectful with all humans and nature and above all bring positive energy!
Volunteer in Bavaria, Germany: What we offer?
You will be accommodated in a cute little van or in the hostel, that’s up to you. You can also camp if that’s what you like. There is a big kitchen to use for everybody. Bed sheets are included and you will get 3 meals a day when you want.
We can eat together and spend time together if you wish. Everything is free for you. There is free wifi.
We welcome singles, couples, families and animals 🙂
More opportunities in Germany
More opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer at a glamping and hospitality business in Kos, Greece
- Help with gardening tasks while living in a scenic area of Denmark
- Enjoy a working holiday in South of France, helping run our Guest Accommodation
- Work exchange in France: Help improve a property in the south west
Posts by us
- Best Places to Volunteer in Australia and How to Get There
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania 2021
- A beginners guide to volunteering in Spain in 2021
- The 2021 guide to exchanging work for accommodation and travelling for free