With us you will have the opportunity to meet people from all over, share free breakfast with our staff and work and travel Germany & Europe.
Working for us, means that you would live directly in the City Center. With us you would have the opportunity to work with a really young team, explore Leipzig with its Monuments and lakes and make friends from all over the world.
You would help our team around 15 hours a week with cleaning tasks or/ and entertaining our guests on our “Free Dinner Night”. But if you have other ideas that would suit us, no problem! We are always open for new stuff! Since we are a member of the Famous Hostels team, we can also offer you staff exchanges with other hostels all over europe.
You would share a room with other Volunteers , have 2 Days off and always someone to talk to you in case of any problems. But we also want to remind you, that we do not condone racist, homophobic or transphobic behaviour.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!
Work and travel Germany tasks & roles
We especially need volunteers that help our cleaning staff. That means preparing the rooms for the next guests and/ or cleaning the hostel when needed. Otherwise we need people that can cook sometimes.
If you are an artist, yoga instructor or have another talent that our guest would benefit from, that would be awesome! Just tell us and we see if you fit into our team.
You would share a spacious room with 7 others, but each room has its own bathroom and you will also have the opportunity to use the showers etc. that are on each floor.
We, are suited directly in the City Center, so its not difficult to find us. By foot from the train station it will take around 15 minutes to get us (depending on how much luggage you have), by Tram a little less. If you need help, it would not be a problem to get you from the train station or bus station. Just tell us before arriving and we will find a solution.
Work and travel Germany what else?
With us you would have the opportunity to work with a really young team, explore Leipzig with its Monuments and lakes and make friends from all over the world.
We recommend that you have your own travel insurance.
More work stay in Germany opportunities
- Organic Farming & Garden Help (Germany)
- Be a Counselor at Our Summer Camp (Germany & Tokyo)
- Riding Holiday & Equestrian Lodge Volunteering (Germany)
- Be a Hostel Volunteer in Berlin (Germany)
- Volunteer at our MA, Yoga & Tai Chi School in Berlin (Germany)
More volunteering opportunities
- Volunteer as nature park helper in Crete (Greece)
- Help in our Bar and Restaurant in the French Countryside
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse in Northern Spain
- Couple urgently required to help at stunning Sicilian agriturismo (now until late Sept)
- Experience Permaculture Farm Volunteering in Belgium
Posts by us
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- What is volunteering? 10 ways you can change the world
- Why you should get travel insurance when volunteering abroad
- Here’s how to find your calling
- What is a farmcation and why now is a good time to take one
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>