Be a Yoga Studio Volunteer in Cambodia. We are searching for a female teacher or a friend pair/couple to intern at Ahimsa Yoga Academy. Interns would help out with the piloting of a new concept in traveller’s accommodation and stay in our yoga friendly hostel. We need people who are trained yoga teachers and have proof of their yoga certificate.
Be a Yoga Studio Volunteer in Cambodia – Quick Checks
What’s included? Free accommodation. Stipend provided if stay more than 3 months (covers basic meals)
What’s NOT included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Be a Yoga Studio Volunteer in Cambodia – Help Required
Many Cambodian people cannot afford $5 fee per class. Thus, we have taken up the initiative to provide classes to local women free of charge. We believe that women will pave the future of Cambodia and we want to empower them through movement to feel more self-confident. We would love for you to aid us in this grassroots start up and hope to hear from you shortly!
- We are searching for a female teacher or a friend pair/couple to intern at Ahimsa Yoga Academy. Interns would help out with the piloting a new concept in travellers accommodation and stay in our yoga friendly hostel, that is not as traditional as an ashram.
- We need people who are trained yoga teachers and have proof of their yoga certificate as well as an interest in aiding women in developing countries.
- You will have an opportunity to work as a receptionist and eventually, after an induction to our practice, an assistant teacher.
Hours & Roster
- 20-30 hours a week, to be discussed.
Sleeping: In exchange, you will be provided with free housing the floor below the studio where you will stay with other yoga students and also participate in our practices.
Linen & Laundry: Local laundry facilities available.
Eating: A stipend will be provided for people who will stay for at least 3 months, which will cover costs of basic meals.
Transport: We are an approx. 6 hour drive from Phnom Penh International Airport. On confirmation of stay, we can provide clearer details on how to reach us.
Be a Yoga Studio Volunteer in Cambodia – Amenities & Preferences
- Minimum stay 2 weeks, 3 months + preferred.
- We welcome a female teacher or a friend pair/couple.
- 2 places.
- Must be over 18.
- Access to free Yoga classes.
- Lots of learning as working in a grassroots environment.
- Gain Hospitality experience.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Organic Produce Farming Australia
- Hostel Volunteer Work Australia
- Help with Clearing, Planting & Building in Australia
- Volunteer on a Permaculture Project in Tasmania, Australia
- Help with Glamping Site Construction in France
- Work Accommodation Food France
- Kazan Hostel Volunteering Russia
- Volunteer in Russia as a Camp Leader
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Free Hotel Stay France (Swap your DIY Skills)