We are the owners of an apartment house in the heart of the Julian Alps, Slovenia. We’re looking for help in cleaning the guest apartments, preparing breakfasts for the guests and doing some small errands.
Volunteer in Slovenia – requirements & tasks
Our place is in the centre of Triglav National Park close to Bohinj Lake. Our house is cosy and nice. We have 14 apartments.
We’re looking for help in cleaning the guests apartments, preparing breakfasts for the guests and doing small errands.
If you are an interesting person willing to do a language, culture and cuisine exchange with – we need you! 🙂 We will ask you for about 30 hours of work a week.
Volunteer in Slovenia – what we offer
We provide accommodation and full board for you. And of course we encourage you to explore our beautiful country! Slovenia is about nature and sports. Here you can get good rest, excursions, stunning views, cosy accommodations and green food! For winter there are ski resorts, a skating ring, for summer hiking, canoeing, backpacking, swimming, rafting, horse riding.
We will be happy to do hiking, climbing, swimming in the lake and have fun together! 🙂
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on a farm in the west of Ireland near the stunning Cliffs of Moher.
- Share a house with fun people and volunteer in Switzerland for free
- Volunteering in northern Italy. Help to renovate an old mountain house.
- Volunteer in Florence, Italy and get to know a hospitality business.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Poland.
- Interested in sustainability? Help to develop this permaculture project in Portugal.
- Help to restore a garden while volunteering in Scotland.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Italy.
Posts by us
- TEFL guide to seeing the world for next to nothing as an English teacher
- Guide to teaching English and living in Vietnam
- Are you too old to travel?
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad