Meet locals, take part in casual conversations and fun-packed activities while your board and lodging in beautiful hotels is covered. Additionally, you have the option to become a TEFL qualified English teacher in weeks. Visit stunning places and meet inspiring people during one of the most popular cultural exchange programmes in Europe. Join Angloville in Greece!
Sponsored cultural exchange programme in Greece – requirements & tasks
Your task will be to have conversations with local participants of the event to help them improve their English.
All our programmes happen in English, hence we prioritize applicants from a native English-speaking background or with native-level English skills. Angloville programmes are ideal for those who like to meet other people, travel, and explore new locations through the eyes of locals. We welcome participants from 18 to 35 years old.
Since our programmes involve a lot of conversations, it’s important for you to be willing to open up to others and share your passions and experiences.
Angloville is not about nonstop parties and it involves following the schedule and guidelines of the programme. You need to be mature and flexible in order to for everyone to truly enjoy this experience.
The programs are typically 3 weeks long.
Sponsored cultural exchange programme in Greece – benefits
We provide 100% free full board & lodging: local meals, accommodation, wifi, free city tours & excursions, and local transport from the departure city to the venue and back.
You will have an opportunity to discover Corfu, Greece! We also have programs in other European countries like Hungary, Poland, Malta, France, Germany.
We also offer access to free TEFL training so you can build teaching skills while conversing with language learners using our optional AngloTEFL Scholarship.
Angloville sponsors the participation of international participants up to 90%.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Improve your cooking skills while volunteering in southern France!
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Malta.
- Volunteer in a B&B on the Camino de Santiago, Spain
- Help set up an organic vegetable garden in Wales.
- Volunteer at an adventure camp for people of all abilities in northern Ireland
- Help on a tiny farm and volunteer near Paris, France
- Volunteer in Dublin. Help to run a B&B and explore the capital of Ireland.
- Volunteer at a farm in Norway and enjoy the nature.
Posts by us
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- The me generation? How to engage millennials in volunteering
- Guide to writing a message to a host that gets you free accommodation
- 9 paid jobs for backpackers and their HelpStay alternatives
- Volunteer on Madeira Island, Portugal and enjoy the diversity of activities around!