Would you like to learn how to make the best pizzas in the world? Why not try it in… French countryside! Join this bar & restaurant, make pizzas and hamburgers and discover the beautiful area of southern France!
Volunteering in southern France – requirements & tasks
Your main responsibility will be helping in the kitchen with preparing food. We serve pizzas and hamburgers. You will also do general maintenance around the restaurant. If you enjoy gardening, we’ll also have plenty of work for you
We’d also love to work with someone who has some experience with Facebook or photography. You could help us with promotion.
Bren would also love to practice his French with you if possible!
Volunteering in southern France – what we offer?
In return for your help, I offer comfortable, private accommodation – a room with shower and delicious food. And 100 € per week.
You will also work in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Star of the show at the bar is our wonderful ambassador, the dog – Oi. He will be delighted to show you around his village if you’d like to take him for a walk.
There are village fairs and parties on most weekends. Enthusiastic footballers are very welcome at the local stadium which is a ten-minute walk away.
Hiking and cycling are very popular pastimes here so if you like it, it’s the perfect place for you.
More opportunities to volunteer in France
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France
- Enjoy a working holiday in South of France, helping run our Guest Accommodation
- Work exchange in France: Help improve a property in the south west
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help students improve their English. Go volunteering in Poland.
- Volunteer in Austria caring for horses and other animals
- Volunteer in Spain. Join a farm project near Cordoba.
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer