Are you passionate about education & languages and a native-level English speaker? Do you want to go volunteering in Poland? You could ski for free this winter in Poland!
This program offers free city tours of multiple cities, accommodation in beautiful hotels and ski passes & rentals, plus full board included.
In exchange, you’ll be a language mentor. You don’t need teaching experience to apply! Get 70-350 hours of hands-on ESL experience and a TEFL teaching qualification after 3 weeks if you wish.
Don’t miss out on this chance to meet people from over 20 countries and ski the slopes in Poland.
Volunteering in Poland – what is provided
- Free accommodation in beautiful hotels in Poland & across Europe
- Full board during your stay (with local cuisine)
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Krakow, Warsaw, Poznan, Budapest and more
- 70-350h of hands-on ESL experience (and a TEFL teaching qualification after completing 3 weeks – if you wish)
- Free ski pass and ski rental (Poland only)
- An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
Volunteering in Poland requirements:
- Have a Native level of English
- 18+ years old
- Good conversational skills and social skills
- No teaching experience required, but we require passion for education and languages
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Austria caring for horses and other animals
- Volunteer in Spain. Join a farm project near Cordoba.
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
Posts by us
- Get a paid writing gig with HelpStay
- What to know before volunteering in a backpacker hostel
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers
- What is a help exchange and how does it work?
- Guide to teaching English and living in Morocco
- Combining volunteer work with travel makes for a fulfilling retirement