The Angloville project is a unique experience that enables linguistic and cultural exchange in beautiful venues across Europe between the native English speakers and language students. Join the project and enjoy beautiful scenery of Polish region of 1000 lakes – Mazury!
Volunteering in Poland – requirements & tasks
We are looking English native speakers for this project. We need a people person who wants to spend as much time as possible talking with students. Conversation is the main idea of our programmes and it will actually be your responsibility.
We will ask you to be on time before each speaking session, ready to talk and with a positive attitude.
Your role will be to assist your mentees while they are working, not to do it for them. You will also have to hold a conversation about a certain topic. Feel free to bring your own materials, pictures, ideas.
Having teaching experience is not mandatory, but it is useful. The idea of the programme is to create an environment where everyone speaks or tries to speak English all the time instead of delivering a lesson.
You will be mentoring students for about 4 hours between breakfast and lunch and another 4 hours in the afternoon. It does not necessarily mean having conversations only. We will be playing games, organising group activities etc.
Volunteering in Poland – what we offer?
You will be accommodated at a 3-star hotel and you will get 3 meals a day. We provide vegetarian and vegan options at most of our venues. You will be sharing your room with 1-2 other volunteer(s) of the same gender and similar age.
We also offer:
- A free walking tour (lunch included if possible) of the starting city
- Free transportation from the city to the venue and back
- Invaluable experience with local professionals / youth from Central and Eastern Europe
- English mentor experience and programme completion certificate after each programme
- Letter of recommendation
- Opportunity to become TEFL qualified via Anglo-TEFL Scholarship
More opportunities to volunteer in Poland
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Austria caring for horses and other animals
- Volunteer in Spain. Join a farm project near Cordoba.
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France