Volunteer in Malta and spend this summer as a Language Mentor — enjoy a free stay with full board and local tours. Build your CV and receive a sponsored TEFL qualification!
During an Angloville experience, you will become a language mentor for English learners in Malta. You are not required to be a formal teacher but simply be a partner for conversation and educational activities while having a multicultural experience and enjoying the summer scenery!
What’s offered when you volunteer in Malta
- Free accommodation in a beautiful venue with full board
- Free local tours
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends – an opportunity to connect with people from 10+ countries
- An opportunity to participate in extra trips for Angloville alumnis: the Baltic cruise (Riga-Helsinki-Stockholm) and the tour of Ukraine
- Build your CV & become more well-travelled
- Have loads of fun!
Volunteer in Malta requirements & application criteria
- Be over 18+
- Be an English native speaker, holding a passport (and a visa) from the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- Have your own travel insurance in place
More HelpStay opportunities in Malta
- Learn Beekeeping & Jam Making (Malta)
- Be a Hostel Volunteer (House keeping Duties) in Malta
- Help in our Bed and Breakfast with Sea Views (Malta)
- St Julian’s Hostel Work Exchange (Malta)
More opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in London. Live with locals while helping to renovate their house.
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse in Northern Spain
- Volunteer at a glamping and hospitality business in Kos, Greece
- Help with gardening tasks while living in a scenic area of Denmark
- Enjoy a working holiday in South of France, helping run our Guest Accommodation
- Work exchange in France: Help improve a property in the south west
Posts by us
- 7 steps to finding your calling
- Best Places to Volunteer in Australia and How to Get There
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania
- A beginners guide to volunteering in Spain
- The 2021 guide to exchanging work for accommodation and travelling for free