Fancy a work exchange in Spain? We’re warmly welcome 3-5 volunteers to join us in northern Spain. We live in the beautiful Asturias region and need help to finish renovating our farmhouse.
We have a 4 bedroom farmhouse overlooking the beautiful Asturias mountains and we would be very grateful for some help to complete the project.
The weather is perfect now in northern Spain for this work exchange in Spain and to explore in your free time!
We are designing a games room & a bedroom above. The front of the house patio area needs finishing & fire pit to build from stone! There’s always a great atmosphere when we’re working & make every job as fun as can be.
We will provide all food, drink & accommodation in exchange for help finishing our project. Learn some new skills on the journey & meet other creative like minded people. There’s the beautiful beach town of Gijon close-by & Oviedo is close too which offers plenty of bars, restaurants & shops. There are plenty of lush mountain walks like Lake Covadonga & quaint historic villages too.
Please get in touch if you are available & want to learn some new skills & have a fun along the journey.
Work exchange in Spain – Tasks & Roles
We are designing a bar/games room & 2 extra bedrooms above in a rustic stone style. The front of the house patio area needs finishing & fire pit to build from stone! All good fun & we love to have a good laugh With good vibes.
We will provide all food, drink & accommodation in exchange for help finishing our project. We have a Range Rover to explore On our days off.
There’s the beautiful beach town of Gijon close-by & Oviedo is close too which offers plenty of bars, restaurants & shops. There are plenty of lush mountain walks like Lake Covadonga & quaint historic villages too.
Please get in touch if you are available & fancy to learn some new skills & have a good laugh with us in the Spanish hills!
More work exchange in Spain opportunities
- House renovation, Painting interior & exterior walls (Spain)
- We have some walls that need painting (Southern Spain)
- Farmhouse Renovation & Yoga Retreat Centre Building (Spain)
- Experience Off Grid Living near a National Park (Spain)
- Experience Off-Grid Living as a Volunteer Helper (Spain)
- Help us Running our Kids Summer Camp (Spain)
- Come and help us Build a Sanctuary (Spain)
- House Renovation & Land Maintenance Helping (Spain)
- Volunteering for teenagers in the summer (Spain)
- Help us Build an Artistic Retreat (Canary Islands)
SafetyWing is the world’s first insurance made for nomads, by nomads. Get global travel medical for $37 per a month. Get Insured >>
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Couple urgently required to help at stunning Sicilian agriturismo (now until late Sept)
- Experience Permaculture Farm Volunteering in Belgium
- Join our Retreat Center on a work exchange in Belgium
- Help us run our Summer Holiday Village in Ireland
- Volunteer as a Care Assistant with us this Summer (France)
- Live in a Meditation Centre in England
- Volunteer on a Organic Farm in Portugal
- Full-time Volunteer Required with Dublin Simon Community in Ireland
- Help around our Hostel in Northern Ireland
- Experience Off-Grid Living & Druidism in Ireland
If you’re going overseas, always ensure you get the right insurance cover to Live Abroad.
Posts by us
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- Staying in a hostel can save you some serious money
- How to plan to go volunteering abroad while social distancing
- Guide to teaching English in Italy as a volunteer or intern
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- What is a help exchange and how does it work?
- My experience of volunteering in Spain with a Spanish family
- How to volunteer responsibly and ethically abroad?
- How to escape the rat-race and become a Digital Nomad
- Here’s how to be a great HelpStay host
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>