Why travel insurance for volunteering abroad? We believe that safety and peace of mind are vital when volunteering abroad. Travel insurance cover including third party liability is important to have in the event that something unexpected happens on your trip.
If you need travel insurance, you can get a quote here.
Being smart is ensuring you have travel insurance when volunteering abroad because you’re taking the proper precautions to securing your health and personal belongings.
HelpStay is a partner of World Nomads. Worlds Nomads is one of many insurance providers. We encourage you to independently research other insurance providers so that you can select the insurance provider and cover that best suits your unique needs and requirements.
7 things you should know about travel insurance
- Trusted reliable underwriters: WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need: WorldNomads.com provides Travel insurance for volunteering abroad cover for what’s important for travellers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most: Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities: From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely: All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance: All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service:We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
Why Buy Travel Insurance When Volunteering Abroad From World Nomads
- Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
- Buy more cover and claim online while travelling
- Covers a range of adventure sports and activities
- Give a little back and support a community development project
Top 5 Free Volunteering Opportunities
- Enjoy a working holiday in South of France, helping run our Guest Accommodation
- Work exchange in France: Help improve a property in the south west
- Work exchange in Spain: An Olive farm in the mountains of Andalucía
- Teach in Morocco – Converse with our pupils in exchange for free accommodation
- Work exchange in Portugal: On a Raspberry Farm in the Algarve
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>