Volunteering in Portugal and having fun at the same time? In this hostel it’s possible! Join Help Yourself Hostels and enjoy Lisbon!
Volunteer in Portugal in a hostel – requirements & tasks
We invite volunteers to help in our hostel! You will work on one of two shifts, from 11am to 6pm, or from 5pm to 12pm. The first shift is usually responsible for laundering and preparing the beds.
The second shift usually helps the manager with check ins.
Both shifts are always available to help the guests with their doubts and answer their questions.
You will work for an average of 21 hours/week (3 days, 7 hours)
Volunteer in Portugal in a hostel – what we offer?
It is up to you to choose between the sea and the countryside. Between the center of Lisbon and the quiet gardens and surrounding hills. You will find all year round activities here!
You will live in a shared room with other volunteers. We provide high speed Wi-Fi and equipped kitchen where you will prepare your own meals. From our hostel you can take a direct bus to the city center. Near us you can find gardens, beaches, supermarkets, coffee-shops, restaurants and terraces.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteering opportunity in Sicily for Italian and English speakers. Help at a stunning agroturismo!
- Volunteer in Western Ireland. Help with annual maintenance and experience Irish hospitality.
- Volunteer in Iceland. Help to paint a holiday house and explore the nature!
- Be a language mentor & ski Poland for free
- Take care of vine and olive trees – Volunteer in Chianti, Italy
- Volunteer in Norway and become a trainee on a farm.
Posts by us
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- A beginner’s guide to volunteering in Spain in 2022
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
- Guide to working for accommodation & travelling low cost
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- Get a paid writing gig with HelpStay