My name is Svein and I need help with painting of my holiday house in a quiet little town in the north of Iceland. Do you have the skills? Come and join!
Volunteer in Iceland – requirements & tasks
I need an inside paint work on a 130 m2 flat and 70m2 garage. I need you to work in my holiday house as I simply don’t have the time or the skills to do the paint work after some renovation.
You will need to put basic white paint on white walls. You may need to do a little preparation work before. There is also a black spiral staircase between the floors that will also need some paint touch up.
I will ask you to work 28 hours/week and you will have Saturday and Sunday off.
Volunteer in Iceland – what we offer
In return for your work you will have the whole apartment for yourself during the time of your stay. The house has all the modern equipment and comes with free Internet.
While staying here you’ll be able to explore the stunning beauty of Icelandic nature. We are located in a quiet little town up in the north, which is a less known part of the country.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Be a language mentor & ski Poland for free
- Take care of vine and olive trees – Volunteer in Chianti, Italy
- Volunteer in Norway and become a trainee on a farm.
- Volunteer in Tuscany, Italy. Help build a nature centre!
- Improve your cooking skills while volunteering in southern France!
Posts by us
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
- Guide to working for accommodation & travelling low cost
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- Get a paid writing gig with HelpStay
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers
- What to know before volunteering in a backpacker hostel