Rosana and her family run a farm that produces olive oil – but they have also recently started a new not for profit organization. Join them!
Volunteer in Tuscany, Italy – requirements & tasks
Rossana and her family have a dream – they would like to build a nature center in the Chianti hills, to connect nature and people, mostly children.
We need people with a lot of energy. It would be great if you had some carpenting skills or if you could do general maintenance for us. We also have animals to care for (donkeys and dogs). Another big task is gardening – we have 600 olive trees!
We would like you to work for 5 days a week, 5 hours a day maximum. You will have a weekend off 🙂
Volunteer in Tuscany, Italy – what we offer
You will stay with our family, we offer a room with a shared bathroom. You are welcome to eat with us but you will also be able to cook by yourself.
We will gladly help you with learning Italian if that’s what you would like to try.
In your free time you can explore the beauty of the area. Florence is just 30 minutes away and Tuscany is a wonderful area all year round!
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Improve your cooking skills while volunteering in southern France!
- Volunteer in Wales helping to run a yoga centre
- Share a house with fun people and volunteer in Switzerland for free
- Volunteer in Scotland and help maintain a caravan and a motorhome.
- Volunteer in Moldova and help stray animals live a better life
Posts by us
- What you need to know before you go volunteering on a farm
- Guide to Teaching Yoga Abroad
- Combining volunteer work with travel makes for a fulfilling retirement
- Angels in disguise: The Tumbleweeds of Shakespeare and Company bookstore
- Here’s how to be a great HelpStay host
- What is a help exchange and how does it work?