Volunteer in Switzerland with us. We are a community of international young people living in a modern house in Lucerne, Switzerland. You are more than welcome to join us!
Volunteer in Switzerland – requirements and tasks
Our requirements are simple – if you’re a happy, motivated, funny person – you’re qualified!
We share household chores so we will ask you to help with cleaning, gardening, cooking, shopping or anything else you feel like to do for the community. We don’t require long working hours – it’s enough if you help for around 1-2 hours a day. If you’d like to help more, we will find you more opportunities!
Volunteer in Switzerland – what we offer?
You will be accommodated in a beautiful, modern house a shared dormitory with 8 beds. We provide breakfast.
The house is located near Lucerne city center, 10 minutes by bus from the main train station. You will have an opportunity to explore the beauty of Switzerland!
The community in the house is international so you will also have an opportunity to practice languages. English and German are the main languages spoken in the house but you will hear some other languages too!
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Florence, Italy and get to know a hospitality business.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Poland.
- Volunteering in northern Italy. Help to renovate an old mountain house.
- Interested in sustainability? Help to develop this permaculture project in Portugal.
- Help to restore a garden while volunteering in Scotland.
- Volunteer in Moldova and help stray animals live a better life
- Help exchange in a hostel in the Netherlands
- Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden, yoga centre and co-living project.
- Fun and friendly people wanted! Volunteer in a hostel in Ireland.
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer
Posts by us
- What is a help exchange and how does it work?
- Finding the perfect going away gift for a work colleague going travelling
- What you need to know before you go volunteering on a farm
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania
- Are you too old to travel?
- Guide to Teaching Yoga Abroad
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Guide to living and volunteering in Nepal
- Why you should get travel insurance when volunteering abroad