We are a community of international young people living in a modern house in Lucerne, Switzerland. You are more than welcome to join us!
Volunteer in Switzerland – requirements and tasks
Our requirements are simple – if you’re a happy, motivated, funny person – you’re qualified!
We share household chores so we will ask you to help with cleaning, gardening, cooking, shopping or anything else you feel like to do for the community. We don’t require long working hours – it’s enough if you help for around 1-2 hours a day. If you’d like to help more, we will find you more opportunities!
Volunteer in Switzerland – what we offer?
You will be accommodated in a beautiful, modern house a shared dormitory with 8 beds. We provide breakfast.
The house is located near Lucerne city center, 10 minutes by bus from the main train station. You will have an opportunity to explore the beauty of Switzerland!
The community in the house is international so you will also have an opportunity to practice languages. English and German are the main languages spoken in the house but you will hear some other languages too!
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Moldova and help stray animals live a better life
- Help exchange in a hostel in the Netherlands
- Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden, yoga centre and co-living project.
- Fun and friendly people wanted! Volunteer in a hostel in Ireland.
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer