We are a group of family and friends who started together an adventure to create a small local co-living project. We look after animals in need, we have a big organic garden and we contribute to the local community through charity work and teaching languages. Join us, we welcome volunteers!
Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden – requirements & tasks
We welcome volunteers to our project because we need helping hands in our organic garden and with the general maintenance of the place.
We will use your strong points! You can help in different tasks – do DIY projects to improve the space, take care of the garden, care for animals, teach languages… or share any valuable skill you may have!
You will work for around 25 hours a week with two days off (Saturday and Sunday)
Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden – what we offer?
We have a healthy lifestyle – we practice a lot of sports and eat vegetarian. In addition, we organize regular lessons and conferences where anyone is welcome to join.
You will live in a private room, shared room, or shared dorm depending on availability. If you come in a couple we will do our best for you to get your room. All volunteers have the food included at no extra charge. Following the principles of yoga, we are vegetarian.
We are located close to Poznań – a beautiful yet not so popular Polish city. You can explore it as well as many other beautiful areas in Poland!
More opportunities to volunteer in Poland
- Help students improve their English. Go volunteering in Poland.
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Teach English & Discover Europe For Free
- Volunteer as an English mentor in Poland & enjoy skiing.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help with gardening in England as a volunteer.
- Fun and friendly people wanted! Volunteer in a hostel in Ireland.
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer
- Go volunteering with horses in Greece, Skyros island.
- Improve your cooking skills while volunteering in southern France!
- Volunteer in Austria caring for horses and other animals
Posts by us
- 7 steps to finding your calling
- Finding the perfect going away gift for a work colleague going travelling
- What you need to know before you go volunteering on a farm
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania
- Guide to exchanging work for accommodation and travelling for free