Our associacion’s work focuses on horse riding-assisted education. We also work in the field of therapeutic riding. We have about 3 ha of pasture available, where you can find all of our 4-legged friends. From our goats, we get milk and produce other goat products. Our new members in the stable are 3 donkeys to use for therapeutic riding lessons. Would you like to join us and help? Join us!
Volunteer in Austria – requirements & tasks
We are looking for YOU if you are a flexible person & excited about caring for animals.
We will ask you to take care of the horses and other animals staying on our farm but not only. You will also milk the goats, mow the meadow and make hay, muck out the barn, and perhaps – restore our historic courtyard.
You will work approximately 30 hours a week.
What we offer if you volunteer in Austria with us?
If you join us, you will be living in harmony with horses and nature.
While staying with us you can learn horse therapy, participate in training the horses, do horseback riding by yourself or learn to ride.
Our farm is located around 60 kilometers from Vienna so you can also visit the beautiful city, and participate in events. You can also see historical places, old castles or typical hills around our farm.
We will provide you with accommodation. Details of living and eating arrangements will be discussed via messaging on confirmation of the stay.
More volunteering opportunities in Austria
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Spain. Join a farm project near Cordoba.
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France
- Take up this creative and fun opportunity to volunteer in Bavaria, Germany
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering – caring for animals
- 9 Volunteer Opportunities For Couples
- Best Places to Volunteer in Australia and How to Get There
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania
- Guide to exchanging work for accommodation and travelling for free