We’re an Environmental Education Association surrounded by nature in a beautiful Mediterranean forest of Sierra Morena. We are located just 20 minutes from the beautiful city of Córdoba. We’re looking for ecology-oriented volunteers to join us and help us in our environmental projects!
Volunteer in Spain – requirements & tasks
Our project is based on farming and bio-construction of recycled wooden cabins in a family atmosphere.
We need volunteers to help us with maintenance work around our farm. If you can, you will work with recycled wood. We may ask you to do some painting, you will take care of our vegetable garden and farm.
You will work for 28 hours a week. The rest is your free time to explore beautiful nature around and a lovely city of Cordoba.
What we offer if you volunteer in Spain with us?
First of all, a family atmosphere! We will share our space with you and welcome you. Contact us and we will discuss details of accommodation and meals.
You will also have an opportunity to explore the beautiful area.
More volunteering opportunities in Spain
- Work exchange in Spain: An Olive farm in the mountains of Andalucía
- Couple required to help with Hotel and Activity Centre in Spain
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse in Northern Spain
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France
- Take up this creative and fun opportunity to volunteer in Bavaria, Germany
- Volunteer at a glamping and hospitality business in Kos, Greece