We are a Australian / Greek family and we invite you to volunteer at a glamping business in Greece on Kos island. Our first season started in July 2020 and we had a very positive experience working with helpers!
We are now starting to prepare for the next season and would like to host volunteers again.
Volunteer for a glamping business in Greece: Our availability & requirements
We have availability over two periods
Pre-opening (January to April ). During this period the work is for handyperson/gardening/general all-rounders. From mid-March to the end of April, we will re-set up the tents that are now in storage. During this period we will need extra helping hands.
From May until the end of summer, when we open to guests, the work focus changes towards customer service, hospitality, kitchen help, etc.
We ask you for 25 hours of weekly help.
What we offer if you volunteer at our glamping business in Greece?
We offer accommodation and meals for 25 hours a week of work contribution. References available on request.
More volunteering opportunities in Greece:
- Volunteer as a nature park helper in Crete
- Hostel work stay in Corfu
- Be a dog carer and gardener on a Greek island
- Teach English & Discover Europe For Free
More volunteering opportunities in Europe:
- Help with gardening tasks while living in a scenic area of Denmark
- Enjoy a working holiday in South of France, helping run our Guest Accommodation
- Work exchange in France: Help improve a property in the south west
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Teach English in Italy and explore Amalfi coast.
Posts by us
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- How to launch your business during lockdown
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)
- Five simple tips and tricks to help you work remotely
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>