We are a Australian / Greek family and we invite you to volunteer at a glamping business in Greece on Kos island. We opened for the first time in July this year and had a very positive experience working with helpers!
We are now starting to prepare for the next season (May to October 2021) and would like to host volunteers again.
Our availability & requirements
We have availability over two periods
Pre-opening (January to April ). During this period the work is for handyperson/gardening/general all rounder. During mid March to end of April, is when we will re set up the tents which are now in storage. During this period we will need extra helping hands.
From May until the end of summer, when we open to guests, the work focus changes towards customer service, hospitality, kitchen help etc.
We ask you for 25 hours of weekly help
What we offer if you volunteer at our glamping business in Greece?
We offer accommodation and meals for 25 hours a week of work contribution. References available on request.
More volunteering opportunities in Greece:
- Volunteer as a nature park helper in Crete
- Hostel work stay in Corfu
- Be a dog carer and gardener on a Greek island
More volunteering opportunities in Europe:
- Help with gardening tasks while living in a scenic area of Denmark
- Enjoy a working holiday in South of France, helping run our Guest Accommodation
- Work exchange in France: Help improve a property in the south west
Posts by us
- How to launch your business during lockdown
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)
- Five simple tips and tricks to help you work remotely
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>