We need help in our English Language courses and in our out-of-class conversation classes.
Teach English in Italy – requirements & tasks
We are looking for helpers who enjoy teaching English. This position would be ideal for someone young and energetic who can keep up with the children and do activities with them. It is physically demanding but a lot of fun. A Bachelor’s or TEFL is required.
The mission is to offer a teaching methodology that aims at the real learning of a foreign language, through the Communicative Method. This method is believed to reach the goals in a short time and give the students the possibility to become fluent in the foreign language they are studying. We ask for maximum of 4 hours a day for 5 days a week.
This project involves children, teenagers, and adults. Helpers could meet our students outside the classroom for a coffee or have a meal with them at a restaurant.
Teach English in Italy – what we offer
We offer accommodation, a fully equipped flat. It has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, a lumber room, three big balconies with a view of Mount Vesuvius, washing machine, microwave oven, a fridge, bed sheets, cutlery, pans, plates, cups, and glasses. You’ll live in the center of town on the 3rd floor of a building equipped with a lift including all the bills.
We also offer 50 euros a week. Helpers should be responsible for their food expenses.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help with tasks on a farmstead with Anglo-French vibes in England.
- Volunteer in a spiritual community in Sweden
- Volunteer on Limnos, Greece as a bar assistant or yoga instructor.
- Volunteer on a farm in beautiful Croatia.
- Volunteering in England for dog lovers. Enjoy the countryside & good food.
- Volunteer in Lithuania & help in our homestead
- Join our guesthouse as volunteer in Liguria, northwestern Italy
- Couple required to help with a hotel and activity centre in Spain