Welcome to join Divinya’s Ecology & Spirituality Program – the path of the sustainable yogi – and embark on transformative journey.
Volunteer in a spiritual community in Sweden – requirements & tasks
The eco-spiritual community is a group of highly motivated, active, and dedicated visionaries, who practically explore a new reference for ecologically sustainable and spiritual living, in all aspects of practical life.
PROGRAM: During your time in Divinya you will be fully integrated into the community projects. Being part of community life means learning through living, understanding through experiencing, and growing through participating. The community aims for a self-sustainable lifestyle and actively engages in a wide range of areas:
- Eco-building projects
- A large scale ecological cultivation of crops and vegetables (incl. 700 tn of organic wheat, etc).
- Forest and park management, landscaping, wildlife preservation
- Cooking & food preservation
- Production of clothing & other products
- Natural healing
- Documentary filmmaking, book and music production
- Photography, graphic design, and many more.
You’ll help for about 30 hours a week. We are a strictly alcohol-free, drug-free and non-smoking community.
Volunteer in a spiritual community in Sweden – what we offer
You will get food and accommodation – we provide 3 vegetarian meals a day and shared accomodation.
The Ecology & Spirituality program will be an opportunity for you to acquire a deeper understanding of life, key answers in the quest for a sustainable future for all, and insights on how to practically take part in the shift in consciousness towards a new, ecological and divine era. It is a beautiful endeavor to explore our role at this time, on this planet, and to collectively find a new way to evolve towards a harmonious living experience among all beings on Earth.
Ecology & Spirituality provides a nurturing ground where one can find one’s passion and function in this life, and learn skills and gain wisdom to create the life which one wants to live. Taking part in this program means being part of the living and learning community of Divinya and taking part in a transformational learning experience. The fields of inner growth, eco-spirituality, yoga as a way of living, community life and the topics of humanology, ecology and cosmology, are holistically explored within the depth of a practical living experience.
The eco-spiritual community is a group of highly motivated, active and dedicated visionaries, who practically explore a new reference for an ecologically sustainable and spiritual living, in all aspects of practical life.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on Limnos, Greece as a bar assistant or yoga instructor.
- Volunteer on a farm in beautiful Croatia.
- Volunteering in England for dog lovers. Enjoy the countryside & good food.
- Volunteer in Lithuania & help in our homestead
- Join our guesthouse as volunteer in Liguria, northwestern Italy
- Couple required to help with a hotel and activity centre in Spain
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France
- Volunteer in Sicily & learn about wood work and taking care of animals.