As a volunteer here, you’ll get to explore the beautiful island of Limnos, and also try or practice kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing.
Volunteer on Limnos, Greece – requirements & tasks
Surf Club Keros, in Limnos Greece, is a glamping resort with Luxury Safari Tents that are settled right in the heart of a Natura 2000 protected ecosystem. Just a ten-minute walk to one of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing beaches in the world.
It’s going to be the second year of hosting volunteers in our bungalows and watersports club. We are looking forward to welcoming people from all over the world to help us as restaurant/beach bar assistants for the summer season.
Volunteer roles available for summer season are:
- Restaurant/beach bar assistants
- certified yoga instructors (min 200h of Vinyasa, Ashtanga, or Hatha) to help us in our morning, evening (stand up paddling yoga) and afternoon sessions.
We need about 24 hours of help every week.
Volunteer on Limnos, Greece – what we offer
It’s a very good opportunity for the volunteers to get to know the very beautiful island of Limnos and try/practice the sports of kitesurfing, windsurfing, wing foil, and surfing. Limnos is a quiet and super safe island, and our club is 40 min driving from the main town (Myrina) and 20 min driving from the airport.
Our Surf Club is an excellent environment, with employees from all over the world and everybody is very welcoming and friendly.
Accommodation will be offered near the village of Kalliopi, in 2-4 person safari tents for all the volunteers and the staff. It will be at a distance of about 40 min walking or 15 min cycling. A bicycle will be provided to the volunteers for their personal transportation. Half of the distance is dirt road (since it is a protected natural ecosystem).
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on a farm in beautiful Croatia.
- Volunteering in England for dog lovers. Enjoy the countryside & good food.
- Volunteer in Lithuania & help in our homestead
- Join our guesthouse as volunteer in Liguria, northwestern Italy
- Couple required to help with a hotel and activity centre in Spain
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France
- Volunteer in Sicily & learn about wood work and taking care of animals.
- Help to run a horse trekking center. Free volunteering in England.
Posts by us
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- Guide to Teaching Yoga Abroad
- Meet our hosts who runs a Nature Park on Crete Island
- 8 reasons why taking a gapyear abroad is NOT a waste of time
- Guide to writing a message to a host that gets you free accommodation
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years