We’re a friendly family living on Exmoor. We have 20 horses & 3 dogs. Needing help mostly with the looking after and riding the horses.
Horse trekking center volunteering in England – requirements & tasks
We are a family run horse trekking center on beautiful Exmoor. We are fully licensed and rated as 5 stars.
Our horses are part of the family and their care and welfare is the foundation of everything. We need help with the animals – 20 horses & 3 dogs. You’ll look after them and ride the horses so you need to have experience with that.
We have the best location for riding over the open moors and through beautiful rivers.
Horse trekking center volunteering in England – what we offer
Accommodation will be in a self contained annex, which will be either only for you or shared with 1 other person. We provide meals.
Depending on your riding ability and also your height and weight you could horse ride as much as you like! There are also loads of places to go for a walk locally.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse in Northern Spain
- Volunteer in London. Live with locals while helping to renovate their house.
- Volunteer for free in Italy and help with outdoor tasks.
- Create an off-grid homestead while volunteering in southeast England
- Volunteer in France and coordinate activities for kids on language learning holidays.
- Experience farming life while volunteering in Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Teach English in Spain and immerse yourself in the culture.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in the United Kingdom
- Volunteering in the Countryside: What You Need to Know Before Volunteering Off the Grid
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- What is a help exchange and how does it work?
- How to volunteer responsibly and ethically abroad?
- How to escape the rat-race and become a Digital Nomad