We’re a family of 5 (3 young sons) setting up an off-grid homestead on our stunning land on the North Devon coast. Help us!
Off-grid volunteering in southeast England – requirements & tasks
Projects will include making wooden constructions, erecting gates and fences, tree-felling, planting trees and hedges, growing fruit and vegetables, and lots more… you’ll learn new skills!
We’ll ask you to help us for about 35 hours a week.
Off-grid volunteering in southeast England – what we offer
Located on the border of Devon and Cornwall, there is access to many many beautiful beaches nearby. The land is very private and has stunning views.
Sleeping surrounded by nature in our comfortable bedrooms made amongst the trees.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in France and coordinate activities for kids on language learning holidays.
- Experience farming life while volunteering in Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Teach English in Spain and immerse yourself in the culture.
- Help renovate a 19th century property while volunteering in the Loire Valley in France
- Volunteer as an English mentor in Poland & enjoy skiing.
- Live off-grid & learn goat farming while volunteering in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Volunteer on a farm in England & share culture with this friendly family.