We host children from all over France who come to learn English through immersion holidays. We need help with a key role, you will be responsible for hosting fun activities each afternoon for 5 days.
Volunteer in France – language – requirements & tasks
On our immersion holidays we provide 2-3 hours of structured English lessons each morning and each afternoon there is an activity. The kids stay from 1-3 weeks and range from 11-18 years old. We host between 2 and 6 students. We believe the best way to learn is through having fun!
This role is a key part of the team here, you will be responsible for hosting fun activities each afternoon for 5 days, it could be a bike ride, a treasure hunt, swimming races, hide and seek or simply fun board games.
You will be able to design your own afternoons with input from me to guide you based on each student. You’ll work for about 30 hours a week in the afternoons.
Volunteer in France – language – what we offer
You will have every morning off to explore, sit by the pool, etc. You will have the weekends off.
We will provide a private room and bathroom, 3 meals a day, train station transfers and a super fun experience.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Experience farming life while volunteering in Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Teach English in Spain and immerse yourself in the culture.
- Help renovate a 19th century property while volunteering in the Loire Valley in France
- Volunteer as an English mentor in Poland & enjoy skiing.
- Live off-grid & learn goat farming while volunteering in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Volunteer on a farm in England & share culture with this friendly family.
- Volunteer in Poland. Learn about gardening & work on craft projects.