We’re friendly, garden enthusiasts, who are passionate about meeting new people and working with nature.
Volunteer in Poland – requirements & tasks
Develop new skills while helping us on our show gardens and interesting craft projects. We run a small homestead with beautiful show gardens, full of lavender, roses, aromatic herbs and other naturalistic garden rooms.
From spring til autumn we organize workshops for school kids and families, where they can learn about nature sustainability, herbs, as well as Polish tradition and culture. Our guests come to visit gardens, use their creativity in crafting, make small DIY projects, enjoy traditional food, and have a great deal of fun.
From April until October, there is always something to do.
If you like gardening, helping with the organisation of workshops, and from time to time assisting in the kitchen, and you are willing to learn new skills – it’s a great place for you to stay as a volunteer.
You will help us for about 30 hours a week and the specific tasks will include:
Gardening: prunning, weeding, hoewing,
After the worshops: sweeping and tidying
Assisting in the kitchen: grilling,
Volunteer in Poland – what we offer
You will get comfortable accommodation & full board. There is WiFi access.
If you enjoy beautiful flowers and herbs, working on various projects based on creativity and fun, learning new skills, such as gardening, homesteading, and crafting, as well as good food this place is just perfect for you.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer at an animal rescue in Ireland & help caring for pigs.
- Help to create a bio-farm while volunteering in Azores, Portugal
- Volunteer in Sweden & help caring for cute alpacas
- Volunteer in Lisbon, Portugal & help in a new party hostel.
- General administration and management internship in Antwerp, Belgium
- Help to restore a castle while volunteering in southern France.
- Italy is calling! Volunteer in Milan in a hostel.
- Volunteer in England & restore a Victorian house by the beach.