We have a coliving space. We believe in a different kind of living, one where home is defined by the people you share it with. Help us create it!
Internship in Antwerp, Belgium – requirements & tasks
We love to develop properties where our residents can enjoy a unique living experience. For us, housing has to go from just living to a living experience. Living in that environment that you have always dreamt of, at an affordable rate. Housing must adapt to the zeitgeist in which we find ourselves, living must be flexible, inclusive and social.
We’re recruiting for the position of ‘General administration and management internship’. We currently manage 30-units in Antwerp city and we’ll double our capacity to 60 units by the end of 2023. You’ll work for 30 hours a week (3 days, 10 hours a day and then 4 days off).
- Organised way of working
- Interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Basic Digital Marketing skills
- Basic sales skills are a plus
- Create a schedule for check-in and check-out of new tenants
- Equipment provided for the arrival of new tenants (bed linen, welcome gift,…)
- Send email campaigns
- Contact with existing tenants and schedule the most urgent repairs in our homes
- Updating and posting availability of our rooms on partner platforms
- Tenant follow-up requests
- Drafting rental agreement, checking payments
- Organize events for tenants to strengthen our community
- Market research among existing tenants and potential tenants
- Dealing with unforeseen circumstances and resolving them as best as possible
- Prepare cleaning service schedule
- Write vacancies
Internship in Antwerp, Belgium – what we offer
You will get your own room in Maison Du Gard, which is living in a house that exudes history and past. Immerse yourself in refined architecture and imagine yourself an aristocrat in the 19th century.
When you step outside you are immediately at Parkspoor Noord, less than a 2-minute walk away, take the tram, metro or bus to the city center.
The house is located in a hip and up-and-coming neighborhood next to Parkspoor Noord. The house is located in a real residential area but within walking distance you will find multicultural restaurants, cafes and supermarkets.
You can reach the city center in 5 minutes by public transport. You’ll find several trams, buses and metro lines nearby. In only 10 minutes you arrive at the Meir, Antwerps famous shopping street. And if you like to pick up a concert once in a while, a 15-minute walk will bring you to the Sportpaleis.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help to restore a castle while volunteering in southern France.
- Italy is calling! Volunteer in Milan in a hostel.
- Volunteer in England & restore a Victorian house by the beach.
- Help with farming and taking care of animals while volunteering in Norway.
- Volunteer in Scotland and help build an eco-house & run a scientific business.
- Volunteering on an organic farm in Ireland that has been hosting for over 30 years.
- Volunteer on a farm in Portugal & learn all about syntropic farming.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering – caring for animals
- Combining volunteer work with travel makes for a fulfilling retirement
- Volunteering and its Surprising Health Benefits
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- Six amazing places in Portugal where you can stay for free – if you lend a hand
- Five amazing places to stay for free in Ireland – if you volunteer
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life