We are a family that has a farm near Tromsø city. We’re seeking helpers who have experience with animals especially horses.
Volunteering in Norway – requirements & tasks
We are a family that have a farm near Tromsø city. We have many different kinds of animals. If you like and have experience with animals, especially horses, you’ll be perfect for us 🙂 We are looking for a person of order, practical, who can fix things, is flexible and in good mood.
We need help with feeding, cleaning and taking the horses out in the morning and in in the evening, feed the animals and clean. Depending on the season, there may be other tasks like carpenting, painting.
We need help 5-6 hours a day, 5 days in the week. We hope you could stay for a longer time.
Volunteering in Norway – what we offer
Here you can explore the northern lights in the wintertime and the midnight sun in the summertime. You’ll have a single bedroom with wifi and a shared bathroom.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Scotland and help build an eco-house & run a scientific business.
- Volunteering on an organic farm in Ireland that has been hosting for over 30 years.
- Volunteer on a farm in Portugal & learn all about syntropic farming.
- Help to care for rescued animals; volunteer in France.
- Volunteering opportunity in Belgium for artists; join an artistic experiment.
- Do you like fishing? Join this opportunity in France by a lake full of fish.
- Are you over 30? Take care of a historic estate while volunteering in France.
Posts by us
- Five amazing places to stay for free in Ireland – if you volunteer
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life
- Considering volunteering in Sri Lanka? Meet Giuliana who can help you do just that
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- Here’s what it’s like to be a volunteer teacher in Liberia
- Volunteering online is the new volunteering abroad – Here’s how to do it
- Everything a woman travelling solo in Jordan needs to know