We’re an American couple who are blessed to own a beautiful historic estate on 181 acres of fields and forest in Brittany, France. We are looking for a couple or 2 friends to help us!
Volunteering in France for mature couples – requirements & tasks
We’re looking for a mature couple or 2 friends over 30 years old to help us out with care-taking, gardening, key holding and help with preparing, greeting, etc. We generally have another couple onsite who will work alongside you. When we can, we are on-site and work alongside with everyone and have a lot of fun in the meantime!
We are not a money making enterprise, we wish we could pay! We take minimal guests, and are just trying to cover some of the costs of taxes and the upkeep of the place so we can hold on to it, and have a good time in the process!
You will work for 25 hours per week, per person and we require a minimum commitment of 4 weeks.
Volunteering in France for mature couples – what we offer
You will live in a lovely furnished 1 bedroom apartment (utilities and Wifi included) in our 14th Century Manoir. In your free time you will have the pleasure to explore Brittany, France!
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on Gran Canaria & join a welcoming place with an artistic vibe.
- Volunteer with dogs in Italy & stay in contact with nature.
- Volunteer in a hotel in the Netherlands & gain experiece in hospitality.
- Learn all about hospitality business while volunteering in Florence.
- Volunteer on a farm in western Ireland
- Love animals? Volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Spain.
- Volunteer in a chateau in France & chill by the pool in your free time.
- Volunteer in a B&B in Ireland near Game of Thrones shooting locations.
Posts by us
- 6 Ways Travelling Can Boost Your Mindfulness
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- Ways to volunteer online without leaving your home
- Going to southeast Asia? Here’s the visa guide
- My experience of volunteering in Laos and what you need to know
- Guide to being an Au Pair in New Zealand
- How I built a business without leaving my bedroom