We are a mixed family – Irish Mama and French Papa. With our 3 kids, one dog, 3 cats and a peahen we live in France in a beautiful chateau with a private pool. We need about 4 hours of work in the house & garden. Help us and relax after that!
Volunteer in a chateau in France – requirements & tasks
In our home in France, we need help with housekeeping and gardening. We start at 8 am and finish at noon for lunch. The rest of the day is free to hang out with us or visit Burgundy, whatever you like to do.
Volunteer in a chateau in France – what we offer
You will receive full board in return for your work. You will live in a chateau in our spare roo with a half French family! If you prefer, you can sleep in a separate house we have on the property, whatever you prefer.
In our free time we like to chill by the pool with the kids before we have aperitif and dinner at 7, you are welcome to join. We have a tennis court and lots to do – or you can do nothing if you prefer! 🙂
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in a B&B in Ireland near Game of Thrones shooting locations.
- Volunteer in Belgium on a youth camp near Brussells.
- Volunteer in Denmark. Help this family with building and gardening projects.
- Experience family life while volunteering in Mallorca, Spain
- Volunteer in lovely Slovenia. Help looking after guests & apartments.
- Volunteer on a farm in the west of Ireland near the stunning Cliffs of Moher.
- Share a house with fun people and volunteer in Switzerland for free
- Volunteering in northern Italy. Help to renovate an old mountain house.
Posts by us
- 5 lessons I learned when building my blog
- What is a farmcation and why now is a good time to take one
- My experience of volunteering in Spain with a Spanish family
- Five simple tips and tricks to help you work remotely
- Planning on Teaching English in Italy? Here’s what to know
- Writing in Paris: From the Lost Generation to Today’s Digital Nomads
- 8 steps to being a great host
- What 8 years of bootstrapping a startup has taught me