We’re a young Spanish couple living in Mallorca with a baby. Come help us and experience the quiet life, the countryside, nature and sports.
Volunteering in Mallorca, Spain – requirements & tasks
We are a young Spanish couple living on the paradise island of Mallorca with a 1-year-old baby. We like the quiet life, the countryside, nature, and sports. We like to help, we are respectful and supportive and we always try to give our best every day. We are workers, we are dedicated to medicine and teaching.
We need a person or two to help us around our home with cleaning, gardening, and babysitting.
You would workd 5 days a week cleaning and gardening from 9 to 13, and babysitting from 16 to 17. You will have two days completely free.
We are a small family and we are looking for someone who wants to be part of it, someone loving, hardworking, responsible, clean, tidy and polite, who wants to live in the countryside and with a lot of tranquility.
Volunteering in Mallorca, Spain – what we offer
We live on a charming rural farm with all the comforts. We offer a small individual house for the helper with access to a swimming pool, garden, chickens, fruit trees, etc. You will have food provided too.
We also offer Spanish cultural exchange & language practice. We will give you recommendations about the island and make sure you feel like home.
The farm is located about 3km from Alaró (25 minutes walking) and 1 hour from Palma de Mallorca by public transport so you can explore in your free time.
We can have breakfast or dinner sometimes together. We can give you a ride in your free time or take part in our diary plans like going to the beach, farm market and walking around towns of Mallorca.
Also you can join us when we practice sports (running or swimming, trail running). If you are a couple who want to come, we can accommodate you in a separate room.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in lovely Slovenia. Help looking after guests & apartments.
- Volunteer on a farm in the west of Ireland near the stunning Cliffs of Moher.
- Share a house with fun people and volunteer in Switzerland for free
- Volunteering in northern Italy. Help to renovate an old mountain house.
- Volunteer in Florence, Italy and get to know a hospitality business.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Poland.
- Interested in sustainability? Help to develop this permaculture project in Portugal.
- Help to restore a garden while volunteering in Scotland.
Posts by us
- What 8 years of bootstrapping a startup has taught me
- TEFL guide to seeing the world for next to nothing as an English teacher
- Guide to teaching English and living in Vietnam
- Are you too old to travel?
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host