I have a business based on renting apartments to travellers. Would you like to learn more about how it works? Help me!
Volunteer in Florence, Italy – requirements & tasks
I rent apartments to tourists visiting Florence. I need help with both back office work as well as with the tourists. If you join me, you will learn how to take good photos of an apartment, how to create a listing, how to interact with travellers. I will also show you how to manage the property, how to understand fiscal laws & the opportunities that are available on the hospitality market all over the world.
You will work for about 28 hours a week and you will always have two days off every week.
Volunteer in Florence, Italy – what we offer
First of all, you will learn how to manage a hospitality business. You may use this knowlegde later on in your life! Moreover, you will stay in the center of Florence and you’ll be free to explore the city in your free time.
I will provide you with a bike to go around and you will have a private room with a balcony.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Poland.
- Interested in sustainability? Help to develop this permaculture project in Portugal.
- Help to restore a garden while volunteering in Scotland.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Italy.
- Volunteer at a vegan animal sanctuary in France.
- Help to develop a craft business while volunteering in Portugal.
- Help to take care of a home and garden; Volunteer in southern Italy.
- Volunteer in a B&B in France and explore medieval villages.
Posts by us
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- The me generation? How to engage millennials in volunteering
- Guide to writing a message to a host that gets you free accommodation
- 9 paid jobs for backpackers and their HelpStay alternatives