We run a B&B in France and need some help around the house and with our son who has moderate learning disabilities. Join us!
Volunteer in a B&B in France – requirements & tasks
We are ideally looking for a couple to help us, to support our son who has a learning disabilities while we focus on the house and business. We also run a small restaurant so we’d also love to find another person to help in the kitchen.
You will help us for about 30 hours a week and you will have 2 days off.
Volunteer in a B&B in France – what we offer
You will have your own place with a couch bed. We provide a washing machine, wifi, phone and smart TV.
We live 30 minutes south of Brive-La-Galliarde where there are mainline trains from Toulouse in the south (2 hours) or Paris (5 hours). The Dordogne valley is a very green and lush area. You can visit medieval villages and famous tourist spots nearby.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help create a paradise for artists while volunteering in France.
- Work on fundraising projects while volunteering in Germany.
- Volunteer as a waitress in Greece on a stunning Kos island.
- Volunteer in northern Italy; Help with gardening enjoying a view at wineries.
- Volunteer on a idyllic farm in Sussex, England.
- Join the fun reception team – volunteer in a hostel in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Greece.
- Improve your cooking skills while volunteering in southern France!
Posts by us
- Guide to living and volunteering in Nepal
- Why you should get travel insurance while volunteering abroad.
- How to volunteer responsibly and ethically abroad?
- Volunteering in Malaysia — what to do, what to expect and what to pack
- Everything you need to know about volunteering in Kenya
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad