We have a traditional family taverna on beautiful Kos Island and we are looking for waitresses. Join us and enjoy the beautiful beaches and nature!
Volunteer as a waitress in Greece – requirements and tasks
We are looking for a waitress to help us at our family taverna. You will be welcoming and seating guests, taking guest orders, communicating with them and with the kitchen staff. You’ll also offer recommendations to guests. We will ask you to work for 36 hours a week and you will have one day free every week.
Work starts at 5pm, so you can spend all morning on the beach! 🙂
Volunteer as a waitress in Greece – what we offer
We are located in Marmari village, only 700m away from beautiful sandy beach. We provide accommodation and food during the working hours.
You will live in a private studio in the same building as the taverna. It includes a small kitchenette with a fridge, stove, and a private bathroom. AC is also available and we provide a bike for free!
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in northern Italy; Help with gardening enjoying a view at wineries.
- Volunteer on a idyllic farm in Sussex, England.
- Join the fun reception team – volunteer in a hostel in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Greece.
- Improve your cooking skills while volunteering in southern France!
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Malta.
- Volunteer in a B&B on the Camino de Santiago, Spain
- Help set up an organic vegetable garden in Wales.
Posts by us
- Everything you need to know about volunteering in Kenya
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- The me generation? How to engage millennials in volunteering
- Guide to writing a message to a host that gets you free accommodation
- 9 paid jobs for backpackers and their HelpStay alternatives