I am Stefanie and after more than 20 years I found this great place, where I converted 1 workshop and 1 garage into 2 art studios, each of them special and unique. I put in original art works in each studio, which can be easily removed if someone would like to put up his own works. Join me and help with administration, construction, marketing and other tasks!
Volunteer in Namibia – requirements and tasks
Eins Art Studios is situated in the little art village called OMARURU of Namibia which is in between Windhoek and the coast.
There are different projects that we need help with. We adapt to your skills. There are building projects as well as administrative ones. We need help with marketing, social media, video projects and art projects. General maintenance and gardening are also always needed. We are also open for your inputs and ideas 🙂
We will ask you to work for about 25 hours a week and you will have two days off.
Volunteer in Namibia – what we offer
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and the little art oasis with the green garden, swimming pool and lovely accommodation. It is the perfect spot to get creative yourself as it has a very inspiring atmosphere. Get in touch with travelers and the local community.
You will have your room with a kitchen and bathroom. You are also welcome to use the garden and pool area. The accommodation is a little oasis and very quiet. You have the chance to meet other guests.
There is a bicycle you can use for free. There are grocery shops and restaurants close by.
More volunteering opportunities in Africa
- Volunteer in Uganda, teach children and improve their lives!
- Volunteer in Uganda with us – Be part of our Development Program
- Volunteer with children in Sierra Leone, Africa and encourage their development
- Teach in Morocco – Converse with our pupils in exchange for free accommodation
- Volunteer at our lakeside Eco Retreat Centre and Community School in Uganda
- We welcome Extra Hands on our Self Sufficient Homestead
- Join us on a Volunteer Placement in Ouarzazate City, Morocco
Posts by us
- Everything you need to know about volunteering in Kenya
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- The me generation? How to engage millennials in volunteering
- Guide to writing a message to a host that gets you free accommodation
- 9 paid jobs for backpackers and their HelpStay alternatives