We welcome all volunteers who want to come and volunteer in Uganda but also those who want to go and see other parts of the country.
We are setting up a beautiful lakeside retreat center for couples or singles, families, or groups that just want to get away from their busy lives. Set on three lakes with hills, birds, and a lovely forest.
We are also setting up a community school for the underprivileged fishing community nearby to get free education for their children in various skills.
We’re looking for volunteers to work on this project, artists, creatives, engineers, anyone in education, construction or hospitality industry.
Volunteer in Uganda tasks and roles
We are looking for several volunteers. Anyone who has worked on construction and can supervise, or share ideas on eco or sustainability projects. Also, someone who is artistic and able to create art pieces using locally available materials That are eco-friendly.
Someone available to teach a skill to the community next door ( children in the fishing village) in any area hands-on vocational skills, life skills, or reading. Someone who can develop water sports and team building facilities like obstacles
Volunteer in Uganda living
We will offer a single self-contained room, with shared access to the kitchen, sitting room, and other amenities.
The nearest airport is Entebbe International Airport found in Entebbe which is in Uganda. Once you arrive at the airport we will pick you up and take you to the resort.
The location is very beautiful and relaxing. You would be able to go fishing, do water sports or take nature walks. We welcome all volunteers who want to come and volunteer but also go and see other parts of the country.
Uganda has a lot of beautiful places to see, you could visit national parks and see lions, giraffes, and other animals. You can visit the Rwenzori mount and see Gorillas during your free time.
Own travel insurance recommended.
Volunteer in Uganda opportunities
- Community & School Project Volunteering (Uganda)
- Elderly Care & Kids Development in Uganda
- Volunteer helping disadvantaged children (Uganda)
- We’re a Non Profit Charity Organization Helping the Poor (Uganda)
- All Volunteers Welcome – Share your Skills with us (Uganda)
Volunteer in Africa opportunities
- Teach in Morocco either English or French in exchange for free accommodation
- We welcome Extra Hands on our Self Sufficient Homestead
- Join us on a Volunteer Placement in Ouarzazate City, Morocco
- Cameroon Volunteering West Africa?
- Zimbabwe Volunteering Community Projects
Posts by us
- Here’s what it’s like to be a volunteer teacher in Liberia
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- My guide to travelling and volunteering in Russia
- Guide to being an Au Pair in New Zealand
- Why a homestay overseas is a great way to learn a language
- The volunteering visa guide to backpacking in South America
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>