Help us take care of our garden and our home and enjoy a cultural exchange with an Italian family!
Volunteer in southern Italy – requirements & tasks
We are a family that lives in the beautiful Benevento countryside. Hospitality and conviviality is our way of life. We are looking for someone to help us manage our garden and do small renovations of the farm.
You will help us for about 24 hours a week and you will have 2 days fully off.
Volunteer in southern Italy – what we offer
We have a small caravan and a bathroom available for volunteers. We also provide full board. Our place is located in Dugenta, a comune in the Province of Benevento in the Italian region Campania, located about 35 kilometres northeast of Naples so you can explore the area while staying with us.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in a B&B in France and explore medieval villages.
- Help create a paradise for artists while volunteering in France.
- Work on fundraising projects while volunteering in Germany.
- Volunteer as a waitress in Greece on a stunning Kos island.
- Volunteer in northern Italy; Help with gardening enjoying a view at wineries.
- Volunteer on a idyllic farm in Sussex, England.
- Join the fun reception team – volunteer in a hostel in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Greece.
Posts by us
- Guide to living and volunteering in Nepal
- Why you should get travel insurance while volunteering abroad.
- How to volunteer responsibly and ethically abroad?
- Volunteering in Malaysia — what to do, what to expect and what to pack
- Everything you need to know about volunteering in Kenya
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad