Bonjour! I’m a well travelled single mom of a 4-year-old. I run a B&B on my own in the historical town of Old Quebec and I would love you to join and help 🙂
Volunteer in Quebec – requirements & tasks
I operate a B&B right in the Old town, next to the magnificent Chateau Frontenac. Since I’m alone with my child operating the B&B and working on my other project, I need help couple days a week.
I need someone to replace me at the B&B few days a week so I can spend quality time with my son. In the B&B I have 4 bedrooms.
You’ll prepare breakfast for the guests and clean the kitchen after (if they have reserved it), check them out, help with the cleaning of the house sometimes, wash, dry and fold the linens, welcome the new arrivals, offer tea or water etc. I will ask you for help around 28 hours a week.
We always have fun and interesting people at the B&B from around the world. We need someone to make them feel like at home!
I need someone to commit for the summer (May until mid October), I welcome couples or single volunteers.
Volunteer in Quebec – what we offer
I have a full bedroom in the basement for you. There may also be an apartment available when the house is booked to a single family. I provide food for breakfast but you will need to prepare it by yourself. I’ll be happy to share a meal once in awhile.
I’m open minded so if you have a special request, do not hesitate to ask. We can work something out!
In your free time you’ll be able to explore the beautiful Quebec!
Other volunteering opportunities in North America
- Help with farming and building projects in Canada; volunteer in Quebec.
- Volunteer off grid in Canada. Help run an accommodation business in the north!
- Help at a B&B in Canada and live in a mountain town.
- Learn about fine food making – volunteer in Canada as a baker
- Volunteer on the Caribbean with abandoned animals.
- Volunteer in South Carolina, USA and help an American family around the house.
- Join our Climate Compliance 6 month Program in the Caribbean
- Volunteer in Hawaii, United States on a vegan organic farm.
Posts by us
- Guide to living and volunteering in Nepal
- Why you should get travel insurance while volunteering abroad.
- How to volunteer responsibly and ethically abroad?
- Volunteering in Malaysia — what to do, what to expect and what to pack
- Everything you need to know about volunteering in Kenya
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad