We run a 4 bedroom B&B in the beautiful town of Revelstoke, BC, Canada. We love living in a mountain town and you will love it too – join us!
Help at a B&B in Canada – requirements & tasks
We have a small B&B in Revelstoke, BC, Canada. We are looking for some help over the busy summer season with housekeeping and gardening.
You will work for 16 hours a week. This can be shared between the couple if you are travelling together. We ask for help with the daily housekeeping on 4 mornings a week, and some grass cutting of the lawn and general gardening tasks.
Help at a B&B in Canada – what we offer
We have a small studio apartment for the volunteer/s with a private entrance. The studio apartment has a king bed, kitchenette, lounge area, TV, WiFi, private bathroom and shared laundry.
We provide breakfast. The other meals you will prepare yourself from your products – however, we have a nice vegetable garden too that volunteers can share with us.
This project would suit a couple travelling or a single person. In your free time you’ll be able to enjoy the outdoors – hiking and biking are the top activities in the summer!
Other volunteering opportunities in North America
- Learn about fine food making – volunteer in Canada as a baker
- Volunteer on the Caribbean with abandoned animals.
- Volunteer in South Carolina, USA and help an American family around the house.
- Join our Climate Compliance 6 month Program in the Caribbean
- Volunteer in Hawaii, United States on a vegan organic farm.
- Volunteer in Cancun, Mexico. Help in a hostel and explore Yucatan!
Posts by us
- Hostel work exchange in Port Barton — the paradise of the Philippines
- The 2022 digital nomad accommodation guide to Saranda
- Guide to living and teaching English in France in 2022
- Best places to volunteer in Australia in 2022 and how to get there
- How to volunteer abroad for free in 2022
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- How to escape the rat-race and become a digital nomad
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years