I need help with my online craft business. I work with different techniques and I’d like to start selling online. Help me with that!
Volunteering in Portugal – requirements & tasks
I work with wood, cane, yarn and fabric, paper and binding and a lot of recycling and reuse. Previously, I’ve created and manufactured handicrafts that I sold at fairs and exhibitions in Portugal, Spain and Italy. I can’t do this anymore, so I’m trying to work digitally. And I’m in trouble. The project is to reorganize the workshop, restart the work and then start with online marketing.
I need help with:
- creating a website and social networks;
- reorganizing and starting the workshop;
- manufacturing some crafts;
- photographing them and posting online;
- everyday household tasks;
- a little gardening.
I will ask you for help for about 25 hours a week and you will have 2 days off.
Volunteering in Portugal – what we offer
You will have a room for yourself and full board. I also like to teach crafts to those who want to learn.
I live in a nice area, close (4 km) to a beautiful beach. I have a small yard where I grow vegetables for food. And I have 2 beautiful black cats to pet!
You will be able to explore the beautiful area. Lisbon is 94 km away so you can plan a trip there too!
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help to take care of a home and garden; Volunteer in southern Italy.
- Volunteer in a B&B in France and explore medieval villages.
- Help create a paradise for artists while volunteering in France.
- Work on fundraising projects while volunteering in Germany.
- Volunteer as a waitress in Greece on a stunning Kos island.
- Volunteer in northern Italy; Help with gardening enjoying a view at wineries.
- Volunteer on a idyllic farm in Sussex, England.
- Join the fun reception team – volunteer in a hostel in Prague, Czech Republic.
Posts by us
- Guide to living and volunteering in Nepal
- Why you should get travel insurance while volunteering abroad.
- How to volunteer responsibly and ethically abroad?
- Volunteering in Malaysia — what to do, what to expect and what to pack
- Everything you need to know about volunteering in Kenya
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad