We are Gordon, Noreen & Larry. We live on small farm which we are improving year by year. Help us with that! 🙂
Volunteer on a farm in Ireland – requirements & tasks
We’re looking for help on our small 12 acre farm.
On our farm we have hens, goats, donkeys, cats and dogs. We also sometimes keep pigs. Our current priority is to prepare our chalets for holiday guests. We need help with mucking out, strimming, mowing, fencing, and block laying, concreting and painting. We could also do with help on household chores such as cooking & cleaning.
You will work for 20 hours a week with weekends fully free.
If you enjoy animals and working outside, we think you’ll enjoy helping us here. 🙂
Volunteer on a farm in Ireland – what we offer
We live in a scenic area, 15 minutes from Lahinch beach where you can learn to surf via a number of surf schools. We are 30 minutes from the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren – a UNESCO Global Geopark.
A number of Irish pubs are nearby, that are known for good Irish music – which we can bring you to, and collect you from if you like. We can also bring you into Ennis town from where you can head to Galway or Limerick.
We offer a caravan to stay in and 3 meals a day 🙂
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Share a house with fun people and volunteer in Switzerland for free
- Volunteering in northern Italy. Help to renovate an old mountain house.
- Volunteer in Florence, Italy and get to know a hospitality business.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Poland.
- Interested in sustainability? Help to develop this permaculture project in Portugal.
- Help to restore a garden while volunteering in Scotland.
- Become a qualified TEFL teacher on a sponsored cultural exchange programme in Italy.
- Volunteer at a vegan animal sanctuary in France.
Posts by us
- Guide to teaching English and living in Vietnam
- Are you too old to travel?
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture