We are looking for volunteers to assist us in painting our hostel. No experience is needed and if you are creative, you are welcome to express your art on the wall! We invite you to help and party with us!
Volunteer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – requirements & tasks
Hello everyone, and welcome to our guesthouse in Kuala Lumpur. We are a friendly and welcoming guest house in the lively Chinatown area in Kuala Lumpur. We are looking for volunteers to perform a very straightforward task – we need help to paint the walls of our hostel 🙂
You will work for 20 hours a week and you will have 3 days fully free. We are flexible and we will adjust to your travel plans 🙂
Volunteer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – what we offer
The guesthouse has a great connection to all the highlights Kuala Lumpur has to offer. With public transport around the corner, you can reach everything in no time.
We pride ourselves on obtaining a “home away from home” feel. You will notice the moment you step inside. We have great common areas, a kitchen, and a lovely rooftop bar for travelers to hang out after a day of traveling, sightseeing, or shopping.
Since Kuala Lumpur is a travel place for people to reach their worldwide destinations, we have guests from all over the world. Our goal is to make everyone feel welcome and we encourage people to learn from each other’s cultures and travel experiences.
Volunteers who help us will have free access to:
- a bed in one of our dorm rooms (Staff-room, with AC)
- our communal kitchen (microwave, fridge, hot/cold water)
- purified drinking water
- hot showers any time of the day
- Wifi that works all over the hostel
- free laundry after 4 pm
We will also provide food allowance during your stay. We welcome volunteers to the Travel Hub KL- Family 🙂
More volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Volunteer in India and learn natural farming methods
- Volunteering for yoga teachers in India. Give classes and explore beautiful temples and nature!
- Volunteer in Nepal helping to create a sustainable community
- Learn farming using organic and natural methods in Japan
- Volunteer in East Timor (Teach Portuguese or Korean or Vocational Skills)
Posts by us
- Guide to teaching English and living in Vietnam
- Are you too old to travel?
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland
- Planning to go to Italy on a help exchange? We interview a great host
- 8 reasons to take a gap year abroad
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture