Would you like to try a marketing placement abroad? We are a funky and fun restaurant in Costa Rica. We are looking for an online media savvy person to take us to the next level in the marketing of our restaurant. In exchange, we provide a stipend to cover your food and lodgings costs.
Marketing Placement Abroad – Quick facts
Hours & Roster: 20-30 hours a week, weekends are free
What’s included? Paid stipend to cover your food and lodgings costs
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money & travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Marketing Placement Abroad – Help Required
We are looking to hear from proactive and dynamic individuals who are passionate about marketing and making our business a success. You will take our business to the next level online. We are looking for someone with skills and know-how in the following areas:
- Writing and Editing.
- Video Production and Editing.
- Graphic Design.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Conversion Optimization.
- Social Media.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for between 20-30 hours a week, hours flexible.
- Preferably 1 week +.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available.
Sleeping: We provide a stipend to cover your accommodation cost. We can help you find accommodation locally.
Linen & Laundry: Linen will be supplied. Please bring your towels. Laundry service is available locally.
Eating: We provide a stipend to cover your eating cost.
Transport: On agreement of stay, we can provide more details on how best to reach us by bus and from major airports.
Marketing Placement Abroad – Amenities & Preferences
- 1 placement available at a time.
- Internet access available locally.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- No age preferences, as long as over 18. We love to have from older people too.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Volunteer as an au-pair in Costa Rica.
- Volunteer in Costa Rica and Work in Exchange for Room and Board
- Help this hostel during a work exchange in Costa Rica.
- La Esperanza Volunteering in Granada, Nicaragua
- Be a Nature Park Helper in Crete, Greece
- Live in a Meditation Centre in England
- Surf Hostel Volunteering in Ireland
- Finland Guest House Helping
- Teach English in Italy this Summer with us
- Talk English and Enjoy a Free Hotel Stay in Czech Rep
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in South America
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- Volunteering online is the new volunteering abroad – Here’s how to do it
- 6 Ways Travelling Can Boost Your Mindfulness
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life