We’re a hostel located near Samara Beach, Costa Rica and looking for assistance with daily hostel duties. Join us!
Work exchange in Costa Rica – requirements and tasks
We are a new hostel and in the process of expanding the business. Looking for volunteers to help contribute several hours of work each day. We need you to stay for at least 1 month, which is also extendable . You’ll work for about 4 hours a day for 6 days a week (total of 24 hours a week).
Work exchange in Costa Rica – what we offer
We will provide you with free accommodation, breakfast and lunch in exchange for your work. You will need to take care of dinner.
Other volunteering opportunities in Central America
- Volunteer in Costa Rica in a hostel in Cloud Forest area.
- Volunteer in Honduras in a hostel on a beautiful island of Roatan.
- Volunteer in Panama. Help create a self sufficient and sustainable island home.
- Volunter in Costa Rica. Take care of a rancho or cook healthy meals and enjoy the beach!
Posts by us
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- Six amazing places in Portugal where you can stay for free – if you lend a hand
- Five amazing places to stay for free in Ireland – if you volunteer
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life
- Considering volunteering in Sri Lanka? Meet Giuliana who can help you do just that
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- Here’s what it’s like to be a volunteer teacher in Liberia