We’re a meeting place with an intercultural soul, where Milanese culture and foreign travelers come together. Join us!
Volunteer in Milan – requirements & tasks
We’re looking for a volunteer to help us at the reception, starting in January 2023 and staying for at least 3 months.
The volunteer should work 40 hours a week and should speak English fluently. Speaking Italian and Spanish are a big plus. You get two days off every week.
Volunteer in Milan – what we offer
We provide you with free breakfast and free accomodation in a mixed dorm. Also, what visitors get is hospitality and a warm welcome at a place that focuses its attention on a sustainable environment and art. Our hostel is a meeting place with an intercultural soul, where Milanese culture and foreign travelers come together.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in England & restore a Victorian house by the beach.
- Help with farming and taking care of animals while volunteering in Norway.
- Volunteer in Scotland and help build an eco-house & run a scientific business.
- Volunteering on an organic farm in Ireland that has been hosting for over 30 years.
- Volunteer on a farm in Portugal & learn all about syntropic farming.
- Help to care for rescued animals; volunteer in France.
- Volunteering opportunity in Belgium for artists; join an artistic experiment.
Posts by us
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- Six amazing places in Portugal where you can stay for free – if you lend a hand
- Five amazing places to stay for free in Ireland – if you volunteer
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life
- Considering volunteering in Sri Lanka? Meet Giuliana who can help you do just that
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- Here’s what it’s like to be a volunteer teacher in Liberia