I’m Jesus and together with my family I run a hostel in Monteverde Cloud Forest area. If you can help us, we will show you Costa Rica!
Volunteer in Costa Rica in a hostel – requirements & tasks
Our hostel is located in Monteverde Cloud Forest area. We need help with cleaning, laundry and general maintenance around the property.
We will ask you to help us for 30 hours a week and you will have a day off on Sundays to explore. There are no requirements or experience needed, please just be nice and kind 🙂
Volunteer in Costa Rica in a hostel – what we offer?
We will offer you a bed in a shared room with the staff or with the guests. You will live in a typical hostel vibe. We also provide breakfast.
In your free time you’ll be free to explore the cloud forest!
Other volunteering opportunities in Central America
- Volunteer in Honduras in a hostel on a beautiful island of Roatan.
- Volunteer in Panama. Help create a self sufficient and sustainable island home.
- Volunter in Costa Rica. Take care of a rancho or cook healthy meals and enjoy the beach!
- Volunteer in Guatemala as a bartender in a unique hostel in the jungle
- Volunteer in Costa Rica and Work in Exchange for Room and Board
Posts by us
- The me generation? How to engage millennials in volunteering
- Guide to writing a message to a host that gets you free accommodation
- 9 paid jobs for backpackers and their HelpStay alternatives
- Volunteer on Madeira Island, Portugal and enjoy the diversity of activities around!
- When the downturn came I took a sabbatical in Berlin
- Hostel work exchange in Port Barton — the paradise of the Philippines
- The 2022 digital nomad accommodation guide to Saranda
- Guide to living and teaching English in France in 2022