‘Camino Art House’ is a project focusing on art, workshops, and education. We’re a small place for those who want to escape from the crowded cities for a couple of days. Here you will find beauty outside and inside in art, inspiration, and creative energies. Join us!
Volunteer on Gran Canaria – requirements & tasks
We have been working with volunteers for 6 years now, and it has always been a beautiful adventure, and amazing friendships were born.
We will ask you to help us for about 30 hours a week. What will be the tasks? In our place we focus on cooperation, communication and happiness. We always plan tasks and working hours together. We talk about it and discuss the tasks even while doing them.
It is an art hostel, so you can express yourself and learn a lot at the same time.
Volunteer on Gran Canaria – what we offer?
We offer shared accommodation, food, and unique environment with lovely vibe for our helpers.
The hotel is in Vega de San Mateo, in the heart of Gran Canaria, only 13 kms from the highest peak, called Pico de Las Nieves. We are not on the beach, and we are not in the city so you will have plenty of time to enjoy yourself in the nature. Imagine hanging up laundry while watching the mountains, listening to birds.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer with dogs in Italy & stay in contact with nature.
- Volunteer in a hotel in the Netherlands & gain experiece in hospitality.
- Learn all about hospitality business while volunteering in Florence.
- Volunteer on a farm in western Ireland
- Love animals? Volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Spain.
- Volunteer in a chateau in France & chill by the pool in your free time.
- Volunteer in a B&B in Ireland near Game of Thrones shooting locations.
- Volunteer in Belgium on a youth camp near Brussells.
Posts by us
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- Ways to volunteer online without leaving your home
- Going to southeast Asia? Here’s the visa guide
- My experience of volunteering in Laos and what you need to know
- Guide to being an Au Pair in New Zealand
- How I built a business without leaving my bedroom
- Volunteering in Ireland? Here’s 4 tips from a local