We run a small hostel with a great atmosphere on Fuerteventura island in Spain. Join us!
Volunteer on Fuerteventura – requirements & tasks
You will work one week both in the mornings and evenings and then have one full week off. In the mornings you’ll be busy with cleaning, preparing breakfast etc. In the evenings you’ll do check ins and hang out with guests. We like our place to be clean and as close to perfection as possible 🙂 So having an eye to detail is important. If you know foreign languages, it’s an extra plus.
Volunteer on Fuerteventura – what we offer
You will have a room shared with one other volunteer with private entrance & access to kitchen. On your weeks off you will have plenty of time to explore the island and try watersports.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on Gran Canaria & join a welcoming place with an artistic vibe.
- Volunteer with dogs in Italy & stay in contact with nature.
- Volunteer in a hotel in the Netherlands & gain experiece in hospitality.
- Learn all about hospitality business while volunteering in Florence.
- Volunteer on a farm in western Ireland
- Love animals? Volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Spain.
- Volunteer in a chateau in France & chill by the pool in your free time.
- Volunteer in a B&B in Ireland near Game of Thrones shooting locations.
Posts by us
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- Ways to volunteer online without leaving your home
- Going to southeast Asia? Here’s the visa guide
- My experience of volunteering in Laos and what you need to know
- Guide to being an Au Pair in New Zealand
- How I built a business without leaving my bedroom
- Volunteering in Ireland? Here’s 4 tips from a local